In Plain Speak:
Subchapter 6: Public Safety, Environmental Standards, and Property
§ 5471. Stewardship responsibilities to public safety
· Sets standards for professional responsibility and public safety.
§ 5472. Environmental standards
· Requires a responsible plan for cultivation and other stewardship activities that plans, tracks, and mitigates for environmental damages.
§ 5473. Marketing of stewardship acts
· Defines the framework for marketing cannabis in VT
§ 5474. Packaging, recycling, & sustainability requirements
· Reduces single-use packaging waste from the practice wherever possible;
· Waste product handling.
§ 5475. Security and operations planning
· Requires a current security and operations plan for all licensed stewards registered securely with the Office.
§ 5476. Development & monitoring of informational programs pertaining to
stewardship acts and activities within the Agency of Education
· Program to improve wellness of underage participants and ensure a sustainable model is achieved that does not promote the recreational side of drugs regulated in this Title. These programs must also NOT promote the stigma of medicinal uses among students and underage medicinal recipients. This Act does license stewards (including and open to teachers, nurses, and teaching assistants) but it does not a implement medicinal treatments of youth where other Vermont laws
· the board in conjunction with the community and the Agency of Education will develop an informational program pertaining to stewardship acts and legal activities within State government;
· the board will monitor engagement metrics for this program to assess effectiveness for future adaptations of content;
· the board will share these metrics and reports with the Agency of Education and make available transparently to the public on a quarterly basis.
§ 5477. Development & monitoring of data metrics for collection and program analysis
· Board in conjunction with the community and the legislative Government Operations Committees will develop a set of metrics pertaining to stewardship acts and legal activities within State government.
· Board will monitor these program metrics on this program to assess effectiveness for future adaptations of content for improved wellness of underage participants in this program.
§ 5478. Confidential communications
· Establishes privacies and boundaries of professional communications.
§ 5479. Ownership of working papers and rights of privacy
Ownership of records and working assets